Another Year Celebrated

Monday, May 5, 2014

My birthday, just like any other day really, I get up with Mr. Chrispy, feed him, love him, clean house, play with the boys, clean house again, cook lunch, clean, put Mr. Chrispy down for a nap, workout, have a afternoon shake, fold laundry…the regular. But today got to be extra special because we went out to dinner, something we rarely do just because we prefer to eat at home and so we know what we are eating. My place of choice for this special occasion, The Cheesecake Factory :)

Let's just say I never eat at this overly delicious place because it is all just too tempting and my will power goes running out the door and says "Catch You Later"! So I knew tonight I was going for the gold and I will just have to run everyday for the next two weeks to take off what I ate tonight….scarifies..this place is worth it.

My dates were two very handsome men that even opened the door for me :) Who says chivalry is dead?!



 Here I give you a little food envy…we ordered the Cuban wraps as an appetizers and OMG…they were so good! Hubby had the Miso Salmon, Mr. Chrispy had the Mac'n'Cheese, and I had the Chicken Bellagio and all were amazing…couldn't even finish half of mine! Car came with the kid ;)


 Mr. Chrispy and I took some deep thought into which cheesecake to order…we finally arrived at the Dulce De Luche…his choice. I actually got up to use the restroom after we ordered and found a purse in my stall…I was so shocked, never have found a whole purse before. I turned it in the hostess stand and when I came back a crowd of servers came and sang me the Happy Birthday Song. As you can see from the pictures, Mr. Chrispy thought they were singing to him…he even clapped :)



Yep….the holy land of cheesecake….could feel every happy pound I had gained from just eating as I walked by and still wanted more….CHEEEEESSSECAKE!


After an amazing, and filling, dinner we found a little water play area that Chrispy went nuts over. In the first photo I'm pretty sure he was going to the bathroom…that's his little "I'm going pee right now" move while smiling for the camera. :)


In all, it was a great birthday. I guess when you grow up and have a family of your own, you don't really see the point in celebrating the "adults" birthdays anymore but we still manage to grab some good eats :) I'm just so truly blessed to have these men in my life and that is enough, I don't need much else.

Have a Happy Day Y'all!

No comments :

Post a Comment