HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween everyone!!! I hope everyone managed to snag some awesome piles of candy on your, your kids ;), Trick-or-Treating workout! Chrispy managed to pull in a large load that my hubby and I will be sure to enjoy…and of course share with Chrispy.

We decided since we call our son Chrispy that the only thing we really could be is a Krispy Kreme Family….Chrispy being the donut of course! :)

Doesn't he make the cutest donut ever?


Seriously, I could have sucked the skin right off this kid from kissing on him all night!



 I was actually kind of shocked how willing my hubby was to put on an apron and be a Krispy Kreme maker, but let's face it, probably one of the best jobs ever…image, sitting around eating the most delicious hot and fresh donuts all day!!! Yummo! I my next life I will be a food tester and never get fat from anything….or is that supposed to be heaven? :)




We had a lot of stops along the way so Chrispy could get a break from walking and so Mommy and Daddy could get some "Adult Beverages" along the way that were passed out to us. Trick-or-Treating is not so bad when your an adult ;)





Note to self…hubby is horrible with the camera…always ask a random stranger from now on to take our pictures.


At this point Chrispy had his first taste of M&Ms and he liked it so much it gave him a case of the giggles :)



Pit stop!!! I got a lot of pictures of Chrispy "low crawling" across the road….his poor little legs were wearing thin. I WANT TO BITE HIS BUTT!


In all, we had a pretty good Halloween and can't wait to do it again…already trying to figure out what we will be next year. We ended the night putting Chrispy to bed, he was worn out from all the walking and heavy lifting from his basket full of candy. Mommy and Daddy got to hang out with some neighbors drinking beer and snuggling around a fire pit in the crisp weather. It really was a great time. What did y'all dress up as?

Happy Halloween!!! Now on to turkey day….sooooo hungry already ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment