The Aztec Sweater

Monday, January 6, 2014







The Aztec Sweater, what a great fashion piece. I have loved it since I've seen it for Fall fashion. I adore graphic prints and since this is a sweater that almost anyone can pull off, it makes it so effortless. I love that I can wear this with jeans and boots for the day and be causal, as well as wearing leather leggings and some pumps for a night out. To me, it just screams cozy and chic.

These are more beautiful photos by my friend Sarah before I left Japan. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and a better view. I loved the many idealic scenes Japan gave us, and I will always look back on these pictures and think to myself how lucky was I. Ohio does have some amazing views too, with their lush and rustic evergreens in every corner. Right now the trees are pretty amazing because of the snow, the glorious snow that has graced us. It really is a white winter land but unfortunately, it's -17 degrees out so no pictures for this gal...no bueno.

I also am wearing my new favorite foundation in these photos that literally make your skin look amazing without very much product. It's called Radiant Lifting Foundation by SHISEIDO and I'm in love with it. I get asked a lot about my skin and my skin care regimen which I'll do a post on soon. I really owe a lot to this foundation too simply because it seems to really feel like I have nothing on and it covers with just one pump for me, and believe it or not, I actually don't wear a lot of product. I do test lots of different products and I have always found that if the product, for example using eyeshadow, has better pigmentation of color, you honestly don't need to wear very much.

I also have started on staining and painting my chairs for a farmhouse style table my hubby and I are redoing. Only problem is that I'm trying out a new stain concept for me called Polyshades and I don't know if I'm in love with this product yet or not. It is a mixture of stain and polyurethane and can even go on top of other stains. I am doing a test on my first chair and will give you some feedback on how well it works.

With -17 degree weather here in Ohio and me without any furniture in my house, to say my life is boring is an understatement. It's more like I have to be stuck in the house for purposes of not freezing to death, plus, I don't think Chrispy really likes the cold too much. He gets really upset and even starts crying because it was cold outside, no matter how many layers I put on him. Hopefully he will grow into it because it doesn't look we are moving anytime soon, at least not for another 3 years ;)

Sweater: Forever21
Leather Leggings: Normstorm
Chiffon top: H&M(old)
Necklace: J.Crew
Earrnings: J.Crew
Braclet: Stella and Dot
Ring: Stella and Dot

Happy Monday Y'all! 

No comments :

Post a Comment