National Lipstick Day

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

piHappy National Lipstick Day!! And in honor of this amazingly awesome day just for lipstick I figured I would share with you how I do my red lips.

F.Y.I. the video is in two parts because during the first part I heard Chrispy starting to cry so I had to stop to check on him. It really does suck when your hubby is gone :( And the lighting is horrible because it was done in my bathroom which has no light in it so next time I will do it in my bedroom, which has some light. Also, the camera was at a weird angle in my bathroom so I look really up close which of course makes me look I'm about 20 lbs. heavier than I am!!! I will figure it out one day.


Part 1


Part 2

                                                                    Ben Nye Powder



 A picture from 2011 at a Halloween party…also know as the party that got 2 of my friends and I pregnant…yep, I blame that on the shots being taken….all night ;)


An amazing photographer and friend Sarah took this photo of me and I just wanted to show you how to wear this bold red in the day time…everything else on my face is soft and neutral.

Have a Happy Day Y'all! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment