Burst of Energy

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

After the last weeks feeling down in the dumps from being sick, I woke up today and sprang into motion, trying to get my to-do list done on organizing the house. I only got so far, I have a toddler so things take longer, but it's a start!


Managed to get some of my massive jewelry collection in order. It's been rough constantly trying to untangle necklaces and dig for my jewels. The BYGEL system  has been awesome!! We even managed to hang up my hubby's guitars in the "man cave" and vacuum! Yay! On a roll! :) I printed out one of my favorite little picture and saying and framed them. I keep the two frames in my bathroom with "art" that I just like for the moment and switch it out anytime I want. It keeps it fresh.

Speaking of fresh, Hello Spring Flowers! I went and bought a few different flowers for the house. They are really bringing a great smell and makes me feel happy. Hopefully I can plant some herbs this summer, but first things first, I have to organize my house!!


I even managed to get as far as hanging up this awesome mirror in my bathroom! It really only took a minute but sometimes I don't have that minute I need in the day for this kind of stuff. It's the FRACK Mirror and everyone I know might be getting this guy for Christmas! I love it! One side is a standard mirror and the other is magnified. I love that it doesn't take up counter space, one of my pet peeves, and that I can get up close for those tweezing times!



I also picked up this awesome contact paper at the Dollar General and lined my old Japanese chest so no damage would come to this 100 year old piece.


Well, I was on a roll until I cut myself pretty good with the rotary cutter….yikes! I ran upstairs crying and looking for a band aid saying to myself, "why didn't' I just quit while I was ahead?" Doing too much in one day is not a good idea for me I guess :(


Hope everyone has a happy day!!! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment