Pizza Fever

Friday, March 28, 2014

So lately I've been craving pizza, I know, how awful right? :) I generally don't eat a lot of pizza or anything that is too "carby" since I prefer to go for more meats and veggies. Something about a hot, cheesy, and yummy pizza has been on my mind so I had to give into my craving this week. I came across this awesome recipe on a whole wheat crust pizza crust and I couldn't have made it fast enough! It was delicious and my hubby even like it! He is not big on "healthier" food alternatives :(

 My topping for one pizza was just pepperoni and turkey bacon (meat lovers really) and the second was a ham and baked potato. I know, baked potato?! When I was living in Japan I got totally hooked on this pepperoni/baked potato and pesto sauce pizza at my favorite lunch place. It was so good and I love that they put random toppings on their pizza's.

And while the crust was rising and I was preparing my toppings, Christian felt the need to dance on the kitchen table….yep, I'm really pushing for Mother of the Year here! At least he wasn't hanging from the ceiling fan :)

The smell in my house was unbelievable! Even when my hubby walked through the front door from work he was like OMG, what are you cooking?! :)


This guy didn't even last the night, all was eaten between the hubs, babe, and me…and the boys of course :)



Hope this inspires everyone to have some yummy pizza this weekend!!! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment