Camera Roll

Thursday, March 20, 2014

My days have been really busy. Chrispy and I are both getting over a cold that pretty much has rocked us to the core. Still battling runny noses and such but trying to push forward and get excited about Spring!!! It's here, doesn't feel like it here, but it will soon..hopefully!

Besides recovering, I have been busy with projects that I've been wanting to do for some time now. Like cleaning out my fridge and making my little baking soda containers to deodorize any smell to keep it fresh. So easy to do, just take a small Ball jar, remove the insert to the top, replace with some scrap material, fill jar with baking soda, and secure the top. It lasts for about two months or so. When its time to change out the baking soda you just dump out the old and put in some new.


I've also tackled this random wall in our living room that was screaming for something. I decided to make an eclectic photo collage with frames I already owned. I just randomly hung them and I think it looks pretty good for an afternoon job. 


If you have been living under a rock and don't know that the movie Frozen is out….well, it is! And it has hit our house hard. I love this movie and so does Mr. Chrispy. This is the man after his afternoon nap, snuggled up and ready from some movie time. Snack, check, book, check, blanket, check, pillow, check, a great cartoon that keeps me entertained for a max of 45 minutes so Mommy can get things done around me, Priceless!

Shh!!! I'm busy!

 And lastly, my big project I'm working on now, a quilt!! Dear Lawrd why do I do this to myself?! It's a baby quilt, and I'm not getting all fancy or anything with the pattern, just doing simple strips for my niece. I'm also taking my time with it so I don't get overwhelmed by the task. It seems cutting and ironing are the majority of the work here and once they are done it's pretty much straight stitching with a sewing machine…I say that now, but we will see. I'm might be eating my words! EEkkk!



I hope everyone has been having a great first day of Spring! Hopefully some planting of some seedlings and herbs will take place at this casa this weekend, along with some deep cleaning to make things new and fresh.

Happy Thursday Y'all! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment