Case of the Tuesdays!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday was Columbus day so my hubby had the day off but with that said, it was also a Japanese holiday which means...don't go anywhere! The Japanese fill the streets, trains, and subways to go eat food and shop and it is like a circus to get anywhere...which could take hours!
We decided we were just going to lay around, watch movies, go to the park, and just enjoy the day. We did just that and I even managed to squeeze an hour to go thrift shopping. I ended up finding some major goodies and stayed within a good price range.

Like these little beauties....I love the gold design on them.



Tuesday morning, bright and early, Mr. Chrispy woke up super early and decided that he was going to be a Grinch for the day. After our morning dance of "milk this minute screaming fest" and "I don't want eggs this morning so I will throw them on floor sit-down" I was so thankful to find that my hubby had taken off the rest of the week from work to just hang out with us at home. THANK GOD!!! Okay, great, as I go running out of the house in my pj's to go check the mail.

Since the Government has decided to "take a break from work" our mail here in Japan has been coming a little slow to be an understatement! So I was so happy to find one of my many purchases from Etsy.com had finally come in. Don't you just love getting packages in mail?! It's like Christmas!

THE ALTERED CHAIN is becoming my new favorite place to buy inexpensive trend jewelry. Just look how cute the packaging is when you receive your order.



Love it! Would fit perfectly in a stocking for Christmas! (Just in case my hubby reads this post :) )


I just love this brass scallop necklace that looks so great for fall! This little package was enough to make me have a better day! It's the little things that make you feel like a million bucks, like a shower, a blow out, and some new jewels :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments :

Post a Comment