Day 5 of the GM Diet/Cleanse

Thursday, October 24, 2013

I decided to stray away from the GM cleanse, oh well, but still incorporating it in my food choices today. For breakfast I had egg whites, fat free cheddar cheese, and chicken apple sausage with a cup of coffee that had pumpkin spice creamer and sugar in the raw. The total calories for my breakfast was only 185! Amazing! I did the same thing for lunch since it was soooo good! Tonight I'm making lasagna, the first time for Chrispy, and hoping it will come out great since it's been so long since I've made it.

It's raining of course today so my weekend plans have pretty much been ruined, but I am looking forward to an Adult Halloween Costume party at my friends house this weekend! Super fun!! Can't wait to see what everyone will be dressed up as.

I also managed to make some Mr. and Mrs. mugs this morning, something I've been wanting to do forever now! It is harder than it looks because of the roundness of the cups.


I also love my new light candle fixture....still don't know where to put it, but it's really perfect for the Fall/Winter hoildays!



All I used was a Porcelain Pen and followed the directions for baking it in the oven. I love them!!! All it cost me was the pen and I already had the cups, I think they were like $3 a piece!!! Major Score!!!

I also managed to drop by a local thrift store and got the most amazing things ever!!!




Yep, I came across this box that obviously spoke to me with the label Barneys New York!!! Really?!!! Brand new creamer and sugar bowls....love them! They are a little too nice for our everyday use so they will make a great display once I find the hutch I'm looking for. Best part, only $4!!!

I also found this little guy...


He needs a lot of TLC! Thinking of painting him like a dove gray and reupholstering in a cream colored canvas....still thinking about it. Any suggestions?

Hopefully every one's weekend will be wonderful and with better weather than us!!

Happy Friday Y'all!

No comments :

Post a Comment