DAY 3 OF THE GM DIET/CLEANSE

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

This is becoming harder than I thought. Last night in a moment of weakness, after doing some reps at the gym, I was starving. Obvious only eating veggies yesterday wasn't enough calories to have when still working out. I wanted to baked chip so bad that I literally was smelling the bag...yep, total desperation! The weird part is, I'm not overweight by any means and have always maintained a clean and healthy diet while also allowing myself to indulge at least once a week. I feel that everything is okay in moderation as long as you make good choices most of the time and continue to have activities that help burn calories.

I weighted myself this morning and down 4 pounds from day 1 to day 3 today. Where it has gone from, I still have no clue. I do know that today is going to be a challenge since it's just veggies and fruit again. I can make my Wonder Soup today and start eating it in unlimited quantities. Tomorrow is going to be awful! Nothing but bananas, milk, and Wonder Soup, ummm....yuck! I am one of those people that have to finish things I start but I don't know about this. Considering jumping straight to day 5 and 6 but who knows.

So, I just thought I should take a picture of myself. Please excuse my freckles....my stomach is like a Tic-Tac-Toe board! I had my belly button pierced when I was like 14 and took it out for my pregnancy and have not put it back in if your wondering what that hole is.




To me, nothing looks different. I have continued to work out the whole time and maintained my ab workout. Like I said before, this is just a cleanse and I will have to admit, I do feel lighter but that is because I'm not digesting tons of protein like normal. 

No comments :

Post a Comment