MONDAYS!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

It's Monday morning here and instead of the typical, I hate Monday mornings, Chrispy and I are off to a good start. He slept in a little, as did I, so waking up was delightful today. We went downstairs and did our normal morning routine of him screaming at me while I try to pour his sippy cup of milk fast enough. Literally screaming at me and doing a full on reaching body pose trying to get to his sippy cup...really kid, I will have it for you in a minute. After the milk monitor grabs his beverage, I think he has a problem :), I get to make my delicious cup of coffee and lay on the couch for a little before he comes demanding his breakfast.

During my "down" time this morning I managed to finally put some cute festive Fall items up that I just got in.


This is a banner I made last year out of drop cloth material, hemp string, and a fabric marker. The felt ball garland is my new favorite purchase this fall as it will also look great with my Thanksgiving and Christmas decor.


Seriously, little pumpkins and gourds are exactly what I needed on my kitchen table to make the kitchen much more festive...plus, aren't they just so cute? :)

While I was messing around with all my fabulous Fall decorating, Chrispy decided that walking on the window ledge in our living room was very important....literally,  I couldn't find him for like 5 minutes. As I was about to really freak out I heard a little laugh, probably at me, behind the curtains. Look what was there.....naughty ninja :)


Yep, and notice that the boys are just encouraging it! Boys I tell you, they are going to be the death of me....need some more estrogen in this house!



Shirt and shorts from H&M

Yep, he is totally loving me outside taking pictures of him :) Happy Monday Y'all!



No comments :

Post a Comment