Rain Forest

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I love Fall! Maybe my favorite season of all time, besides winter, spring, and summer :)  And not to mention the crazy amazing food, decor, outfits, boots, sweaters, college football, (really this list could go on forever!) and the amazing colors in nail polishes that come out.

To begin, my favorite color is green...to name one shade would be just mean. I really favor turquoise,  mint, Kelly green, and emerald....really high up there in my favorite shades. So when going through the beautiful nail polish colors today at my local BX ( military Wal-Mart) I came across this beauty! Isn't she prrrreeeetttttyyyy?!


I love her. She had me hello...or more like I'm cheap and you need the most beautiful Fall/Winter green polish. This is what she said to me (totally aware that I'm talking about a conversation about a damn nail polish) AWKARD. Now you know what goes on my mind when I am looking at something to buy.

Rain Forest is her name by Revlon Colorstay. I think this will be my go to color all Fall & Winter in between blacks, berries, and gold sparkles. What's your favorite nail polish colors for your favorite seasons?


(Sorry, I don't have the prettiest fingers in the world as I try to grab my full cup of coffee and take a picture at the same time!)

And of course, couldn't leave without this super adorable picture of Chrispy getting stuck in between a chair and desk.....that's what you get for trying to break Mommy's computer kid.


No comments :

Post a Comment