Fridays!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thank God it's Friday here in Japan...not that it means much to me being a Mom now :( Friday's usually mean nothing to me anymore, except the hubby has been home all week and wouldn't you know it, the Friday he is actually home I woke up sick. (Karma is coming for me...I know it)

Sore throat, headache, chills, you know, that crazy sickness that just sneaks up on you. So trying to lay low this weekend and recover so it doesn't get any worse. Boring :( I was even planning on trying this cleanse called the GM Diet but with not feeling good, I didn't think it was a good ideal to start it. I think by Monday I will be ready to go and will even blog the progress for anyone who is interested.

On a good note, my camera strap came in and I'm in love with it.



And since I'm not feeling so hot right now, my Chicken Vegetable soup is just the trick. It isn't your normal vegetable soup, this girl is spicy and has chunks of avocado in it.


Yes that is pot full of yummies that should fix me right up.

Hubby brought Christmas early in this house by going out and buying Chrispy is very own Bat-Moblie yesterday while I was at the gym working out. After my workout I stopped and picked up Chrispy's very first pumpkin for craving...I thought he would lose his mind...until I walked in the door and found them (hub's and babe) putting together his new wheels.

So this is what we did....instead of pumpkin craving :(





My poor neglected pumpkin will just have to wait I guess :(

Have a happy weekend y'all! And now I leave you with a picture of cuteness, melt-my-heart, omg, they are mine, picture ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment