DAY 2 OF THE GM DIET/CLEANSE

Monday, October 21, 2013

Day 2 of the GM Diet/Cleanse is going much better than Day 1 for sure. I woke up kinda sweaty, to be expected, and excited knowing I could eat a baked potato for breakfast. Today is all veggies and water again. You are allowed black coffee so I had a big cup of black joe this morning. I am normally a cream and sugar girl so this was pretty hard for me, but I needed it and I knew I could have it so down it went. Instead of a baked potato this morning I had a sweet potato. I have to have toppings on a baked potato to enjoy it so I switched for something that I could enjoy without toppings, a sweet potato. Yummy! I never thought I would be so excited to eat in my life!!! Lunch consisted of broccoli with garlic and onion. Later I'll probably snack on some baby carrots, and for dinner I want to do steamed carrots, brussels sprouts, and maybe more broccoli. I'm so looking forward to Day 4 when I can start eating the Wonder Soup in unlimited quantities!

I managed to weigh myself today and I have lost about 3 lbs. from day 1 to day 2. This once again is just a cleanse for me, and yes, losing a few extra pounds is great, but when the cleanse is over, I plan to returning to a regular "clean" eating habit that I had before. I even plan to order a large pizza the day after and eat all of it!!! Well, maybe just half ;)

On other news, Japan looks like they might be getting another Typhoon which totally makes the days long and glumly for Chrispy and I, well, more I, since he naps most of the day. I will officially be sporting my Hunter rain boots probably for the rest of the week. And after living overseas for so long now, I knew I needed a good pair of rain boots for all the rainy seasons, so these were the best pair for me.


I obviously use these a lot! I love getting new things in the mail and today was no exception! Received this pair of beautiful leggings from DreamElephant for Mr. Chrispy today and couldn't wait to get them on him! And he was so kind to model them for me too!






Mommy got something too of course. I ordered this necklace from Anthropologie! I love her!

Similar Necklace Beaded Tonala Bib

Really, what girl doesn't love a new piece of jewelry? I am also on the hunt now for a new duvet cover and have been totally eyeballing this one from West Elm and could totally see it on my big bed! I just have to wait for it to go on sale because when I say I have a big bed, I mean I have a king size and that means we spend a lot more money on sheets....sucks!

Tomorrow I will post on my progress with the GM diet/cleanse...maybe even post a body shot. I can't wait to sink my teeth into a burger! 

Happy Tuesday Y'all!

No comments :

Post a Comment