Weekend Recap with The Backstreet Boys

Saturday, October 12, 2013

So, this was an eventful weekend for me and the first time I have every left Chrispy for the entire day. I knew it was long over due for me to have a girls day/night out so, it had to be something worth staying away from my little man....and they are called The Backstreet Boys! Hellz yes!!

After running around all morning with the hubby and babe trying to get a few things done before I would leave them for the entire day so they could do what men do, I somehow managed to get ready and make it to the "party bus" that we rented to take us to Tokyo.

But of course, this is the reaction of what I get when I leave my house to go anywhere these days.....


yep, kill me now! My heart is like breaking....this moment :(

We loaded up our butts on the bus and was headed to Tokyo with plenty of treats and booze on hand to make any girl lose her mind by the end of the evening.

Case in point.....

I'm so red and glossy eyed by this point and it's still day light, maybe 3 pm, and I've already been drinking for an hour....slow your roll honey!


My dear friend Krista was my seat buddy and she is just about as happy as I am for being buzzed on a Saturday at 3 pm going to see The Backstreet Boys.....Lawrd have mercy!!!

After slowing our drinking down and eating tons of Red Vines, chocolate covered raspberry's, and these Japanese version of Cheetos that are ten times better, we made it!!!


We got there just in time to get through the gate and managed to grab passes to a after party....that's right, hot stuff! The show was amazing and so different than any concert I have ever been to. I could actually hear and see everything since the Japanese tend to be very polite and quiet during performances!


So happy!!! And almost fully sober at this point!

After the show, we lined up to go to the after party and about an hour after the concert we managed to finally see the boys up close...kinda :)


This is probably the worst picture ever taken in my life but had to share. I was screaming to get their, the Backstreet Boys, attention since we wouldn't have time to have personal photos taken. I got their attention alright as Nick waved to me :)

We finally were at the after party and there was a huge crowd around the stage and from what our new friend, Eddie, had told us we needed to get the front the stage so we could get pulled up on stage and take a picture. EASIER.SAID.THAN.DONE. After almost losing an ear, suffocating, and being pushed up against the stage with my shins about to break, we made it!!!


Thank you Kevin for recusing me from almost getting my legs broken! He has always been my favorite :) Heart Swoon


And here is Nick who was our DJ for the after party. We managed to make friends with a few guys from the crew too who later invited us to go out for karaoke in Tokyo. We passed. Had an amazing time and even got home, in bed, by midnight...same time Cinderella had to be home :)

I don't get to go out very often, but when I do, I always party like a rockstar. :)

Happy Weekend Y'all!


No comments :

Post a Comment